A couple of weeks ago I ran a contest in which I asked for fundraising-related questions, problems or scenarios that might have an answer, approach or insight provided by the intelligent use of data. I immediately received dozens of great questions, which I’ve been pondering ever since.
Some of these entries have fed into planning the content of a new book to be co-authored by me and Peter Wylie (publication date TBA). The first five people who sent in a spot-on question will receive a free copy of the book.
Congratulations to the following speedy entries:
- Michael Wall, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Rachel Kirby, Marquette University
- Mark Egge, Carleton College
- Kelly Heinrich, Texas State University
- Lindsay Brown, Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
Thank you to the many others who submitted questions (sometimes multiple questions!). All of it will help us to cover a number of significant real-world scenarios that we might not have considered otherwise.